- Accounting & Finance Open Books from Open Textbook Library
A variety of open books.
- Accounting Principles: A Business Perspective
This book “uses annual reports of real companies to illustrate many of the accounting concepts in use in business today.”
- Accounting Textbooks from BCCampus
Open textbooks on Financial Accounting and Accounting from a business perspective.
- Managerial Accounting
Open book by Kurt Heisinger and Joe Ben Hoyle focused on modern managerial accounting. Contains pedagogical aids.
- Principles of Accounting textbook
This introductory Accounting textbook is openly available in its existing format, but cannot be modified.
- Principles of Macroeconomics (OpenStax)
“Principles of Macroeconomics 2e covers the scope and sequence of most introductory economics courses.”
- Principles of Microeconomics (OpenStax)
“Principles of Microeconomics 2e covers the scope and sequence of most introductory microeconomics courses.”
- Accounting and Finance Courses from Open Education Consortium
A variety of open courses.
- Introduction to Financial and Managerial Accounting course from MIT OpenCourseWare
“This course studies basic concepts of financial and managerial reporting. The viewpoint is that of readers of financial and managerial reports rather than the accountants who prepare them.” Course includes assignment problem sets and exams with solutions, as well as lecture notes.
- Principles of Accounting I (Lumen Learning)
“Introduces accounting principles with respect to financial reporting. Demonstrates how decision makers use accounting information for reporting purposes. Focuses on the preparation of accounting information and its use in the operation of organizations, as well as methods of analysis and interpretation of accounting information.”
- Principles of Accounting II: Managerial Accounting (Lumen Learning)
Includes readings, glossary, and exercises.